For ambitious hikers who want to keep things fast & light in the mountains.
Ultra-Light to Preserve Energy
Its lightweight construction, lightweight materials, the deuter Lite back system and pared down features combine to make the Speed Lite a featherweight in the hiking category (Speed Lite 30 only 880 g and Speed Lite 28 SL only 840g). That means you can put more energy into the trail and less into carrying the load.
Ergonomic Back Comfort
Wide, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with full ventilation, supple hip fins and a precision-adjustable, lightly elasticated sternum strap create a snug fit with zero load wobble and distribute the weight evenly between the hips and shoulders. This minimizes strain on the shoulders and therefore also on the back. (Speed Lite 23 SL, 25, 28 SL, 30)
Tech at the Ready
A pocket on the shoulder strap has space for a cell phone, GPS device or digital camera – to keep your most important tech at the ready when moving at speed.DETAILS:
- deuter’s lightest series of hiking packs
- deuter Lite back system with profiled foam for superior ventilation
- Delrin® U-frame
- Precision-adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with pouches
- Stabilizer straps
- V-shape for full range of movement and optimum load position
- Side compression straps for maximum compression or gear attachment
- Breathable hip fins with one zippered pocket
- Zippered valuables pocket on top with key clip
- Zippered shoulder strap pocket for cell phone, PGS device, energy bars etc.
- Stretch compartment inside
- Hydration compatible (3 L)
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Trekking pole attachment
- Two stretch side pockets
- Stretch mesh pocket on the front for gloves or gear
- Gear loops on the front (can also be used as docking loops for mesh helmet flap)
- Materials: 140D REC PA RS and 100D REC PA HT MINI CHECK
- Body fabric: 100% recycled
- bluesign® certified body fabric
- PFC free
- Large zippered lid compartment with key clip
- Zippered valuables pocket (inside).