Praised by magazine testers and professional skiers alike, the Ripstick 96 has proven to be the ultimate freeski of choice designed to be lightweight, versatile and smooth skiing in all snow conditions.
Designed for the most challenging terrain and any snow condition the mountain can dish out, the Ripstick series is the ultimate Freeskiing tool for demanding skiers. Constructed with a progressive shape and unique TNT technology to maximize weight reduction and efficiency, the Ripstick delivers uncompromised versatility and smooth performance. With the addition of the Amphibio profile and SST sidewall construction for power and stablity, the Ripstick floats like a butterfly and springs like a ski.
Elan’s TNT technology is a unique and innovative combination of a TubeLite Woodcore, featuring tip-to-tail carbon tubes, Vapor Tip inserts, and advanced composites that are integrated into the tip of the ski’s woodcore.
- PROFILE: Amphibio
- TECHNOLOGY: TNT technology, SST sidewall, TubeLite Woodcore, Vapor Tip, Fiberglass
- GEOMETRY: 135/95/110*, 134/96/113
- LENGTH RADIUS: 167(14.9)*, 174(16.2), 181(18), 188(19.5)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: ATTACK2 13 AT W/O BRAKE
- RECOMMENDED BRAKE: POWER BRAKE RACE PRO 95.