Ideal for activities involving a high level of physical exertion and extreme conditions in the mountains
CONCEPT: Offering freedom of movement and excellent breathability, this is the perfect jacket for cold and difficult conditions. Ideal for taking on challenging walls and cold temperatures, including in the modern style, which favors the pursuit of speed and performance. With the new Gore Windstopper® LRR, the jacket provides outstanding protection for adverse weather conditions with snow, wind and rain. Ideal for ice climbing, winter mountaineering and ski mountaineering.
FABRICS: The shoulders, back and hood are made with Gore Windstopper® LRR (Light Rain Resistant), which provides excellent resistance to water and snow with maximum breathability during intense activity. The chest and back of shoulders are made with Gore Windstopper® with a durable ripstop texture that provides greater breathability and stretch, thereby improving the evaporation of sweat and enhancing freedom of movement. Both fabrics have a DWR treatment that repels snow, water and dirt from the surface of the garment. The seams are fully taped, resulting in an optimal jacket for snow or rain. The brushed fleec e on the inside of the Gore Windstopper® LRR fabric provides added warmth.
– Jacket with taped seams on hood, upper chest and sleeves
– Hood finished with elastic trim, with draw-cord adjustment in back and internal hood lining, to be worn over helmet
– Waterproof Vislon® front zip
– Waterproof flap behind zip
– Two front pockets with waterproof zip
– Small chest pocket with zip
– Inside mesh pockets for skins
– Thermal cuff on sleeve with thumb hole
– Adjustable draw-cord at bottom of jacket
– Karpos wordmark on back and logo on sleeve.