A lightweight, waterproof shoe for Winter Running designed for training and free time use in the winter months and in preparations for the spring sky races. The Sock-Shield construction is ideal for running on all types of off road terrain. The sticky sole offers excellent grip on slippery surfaces and grip on scree or ice thanks to the deep lugs and compatible with AT-Grip Spikes. The Quick-Lace system with lace pockets and the Sock-Shield construction with integrated gaiter embrace the foot and eliminate empty spaces within the shoe.
It also prevents stones, mud and snow from entering the boot. The lacing system is integrated with the structure of the uppers: this solution allows for regulation of volumes and keeps the foot in check on traverse routes. The seamless construction and the super flex membrane in waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex make Tempesta the perfect choice for athletes who train during the winter months.
- UPPERS: single mesh waterproof, abrasion resistant with sublimation print + Sock-Shield construction
- LINING: Gore® Flex Construction
- MIDSOLE: injected MEMlex EVA and stabilizer
- SOLE: FriXion AT compatible with AT Grip Spikes
- FOOTBED: Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic 4 mm
- DROP: 10 mm
- SIZES: 36 – 47,5 including half sizes
- WEIGHT: 350 gr. (half pair, size 42) – 300 gr WOMAN.