To accompany racers in their training sessions and enthusiasts of lightweight ski touring, the new PIERRA 25 backpack lets you carry more than a competitive ski-mountaineering pack, while retaining performance impetus. Built from ultra lightweight and rugged DYNEEMA™ FIBERS, it emphasizes the sport ergonomics of a highly breathable back, and quick access to gear. Its streamlined shape ensures efficient gear un/loading: shovel, probe and bladder can be accessed from the top; crampons and ropes are stowed in a dual bottom compartment; ice axe, skis and helmet are fixed on the outside, while spare clothes and provisions stay dry inside.
- Pierra Back™ with perforated EVA foam
- Quick-fasten ski holder: new ergonomic hook and carry ring on metal cable
- Easy mountain divider: pack-base compartment with crampons/rose separator
- Rescue pocket: specific compartment for shovel and probe, with external access
- 220D Dyneema Nylon fabric: ski carry area reinforced against tearing and perforation.
- N/420D(SD) HD OXFORD //DWR // 100% PA
- N/220D DYNEEMA //DWR // 88% PA 12% DYNEEMA
- N/70D 230T TRIPLE R/S // DWR // 100% PA.