In close cooperation with Big Mountain skier Jérémie Heitz Reusch presents the innovative Lech X-Lite R-TEX® XT Mitten freeride and outdoor glove guaranteeing warmth, comfort and waterproofness in an extremely light and super packable silhouette. Thanks to the selection of extra light materials and innovative technologies the glove features an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
Equipped with Polartec® Alpha® Direct lining, the glove offers great moisture management, best wicking abilities, breathability and simply a super soft and comfortable touch in direct skin contact. With the innovative Triple Weave Fabric™ construction the glove features the world’s first three-dimensionally weaved shell fabric in the ski glove segment. The resulting chambers are directly filled with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ThermoPlume®, an innovative synthetic down imitation. No downbags are required with this construction, weight can be reduced and cold bridges are avoided. The patent pending Heat Trap™ gaiter technology on the cuff stores the warmth and comfort on the inside of the gloves while at the same time building an impassable barrier for snow, wind and cold.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume, PrimaLoft® Gold Eco with Grip Control
- Palm: Sheepskin DD
- Shell: Triple Weave Fabric™
- Lining: Polartec® Alpha® Direct
- Cuff & Closure: Powder Cuff, Wristband, Stopper System
- Features: HEAT TRAP™, 3D GUNN CUT™, Triple Weave Fabric™, Ergonomic Engineered Cut, Gripsta Palm
- Embossment, Finger Lining, Pull & Penetrate™ Loop, Comfort Stormleash
- Sizes: 6 – 11