The varied landscape and rapidly changing weather found exploring wild places are a constant challenge. Such trying conditions demand equipment that’s as adaptable as you are. When the only aid at your disposal comes in the form of the gear on your back, weight and versatility matter. Enter the re-designed Beta AR Jacket and new Beta SV Bib.
We designed the Beta AR Jacket and Beta SV Bib to be light, yet tough and adaptable. Together they are the quintessential waterproof team, designed for versatility across all four seasons and multiple activities.
From trekking to skiing, carefully selected and thoughtfully designed features allow this combination to function with the unique equipment each activity requires. Simplicity in action.
BETA AR JACKET:
- Highly breathable 3L GORE-TEX® Pro with N40p-X face fabric reinforced with hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro in high wear areas
- Helmet compatible DropHood™ with Cohaesive® cord lock front hood adjusters
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcords seal out cold.
BETA SV BIB:
- Highly breathable and durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro reinforced with N155p-X in high wear areas
- Fully separating WaterTight™ two-way zippers allow for drop seat option and easy removal over boots and crampons
- Elasticized waist keeps cold and snow out
- Keprotec™ instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ keeps snow out and lace hooks affix pants to boots.