The autumn-winter 2022-2023 collection is even more rich in unique products that bring with them all the know-how of a historic and always cutting-edge company like Ferrino.
The Ultimate backpack, top of the range and a must-have for mountaineers who love essential lines and versatility, looks completely renewed in its new evolution ULTIMATE 35+5. Still 100% waterproof (10,000 mm water column, even at the seams), thanks to HDry® technology, it’s highly resistant and equipped, reliable and suitable for all mountain activities.
The range of backpacks made of high-tech Dyneema® fabric has been consolidated with the INSTINCT 25 backpack, which completes the premium INSTINCT collection that already includes several different litres for all mountaineering activities. A constant research and experimentation has also led to the use of ultra-light Dyneema® fabric for High Lab tents such as the new BLIZZARD 2. Ultralight, single-ply with an additional vestibule, it has a minimum weight of only 1.5 kg. A new internal pole system allows for easy handling and quick and safe assembly in all weather conditions.
The number of products in the main collection made from recycled materials has also increased in all categories: tents, sleeping bags, clothing and backpacks. This is a reaffirmation of Ferrino’s commitment to continue along the path it has been following for several years now on the sustainability side.
Below we introduce you the data sheets for the main new products presented here:
- ULTIMATE 35+5 Backpack
- INSTINCT 25 Backpack
- BLIZZARD 2 Tent
- NAMIKA 2 Tent
- MULHACEN Jacket
- GERLACH pant
NAMIKA 2 100% Recycled Fabric
A 2-seater 4-season tent suitable for use in a mountain environment, is characterized by its easy way to set up. Thanks to the continuous external sleeves closed at one end, it is easy and fast to insert the poles and the assembly is quick even in case of bad weather conditions, without wetting the inner tent. In fact, this part is suspended from the double roof by means of a system of tapes and toggles and can be setted up in a second moment.
As with all Ferrino tents, Namika 2 has been carefully studied down to the smallest detail: from the door with mesh insert that can be completely opened and stored in a dedicated pocket to the light, flexible and sturdy aluminium alloy poles in different colours to facilitate the set up. With a view to responsible and sustainable development, the fabric used for this tent, both the external and internal, is realized with 100% recycled raw materials post-consumer and certified by GRS. Global Recycled Standard is an international certification promoted by Textile Exchange to encourage the use of recycled textile materials.
- Weight: MIN* 2,6 kg | MAX 2,75 kg * fly sheet, inner tent and poles only
- Dimensions: 17×43 cm
- Structure: Dome
- Materials: Fly-sheet in 100% Recycled 70D Polyester Ripstop, 85 g/m2, coated with aluminised, heat-insulating polyurethane, waterproof to 3000 mm, with FR
treatment | Inner tent in 70D Polyester Ripstop, 55 g/m2, water-repellent and breathable, with FR treatment | Floor in 100% Recycled 70D Polyester, 95 g/m2,
coated with heat-insulating polyurethane, waterproof to 8,000 mm, with FR treatment | Front window in clear TPU |Taped se- ams in fly-sheet and floor |
Three-layer construction to reinforce the floor corners.
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 3 shock-corded duraluminium poles in different colours for easier set up | External
poles | Inner tent hung from fly-sheet with tapes, loops and toggles | Ultralight aluinium pegs.
- Entrance and ventilation: Front vestibule | Door with exterior mosquito net that opens out fully and folds into a special pocket | Ventilation sleeves with stormproof system.
- Storage: Internal storage pockets and gear loops
- Accessories: Tape loops in floor corners to secure the tent, if set up on snow, with ice-axes, skis or other dead weights | Reflective storm guy-lines | Lamp hook | Stuff sack | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code.
MULHACEN Lightness and breathability
The Ferrino line of clothing for outdoor activities in all four seasons has been renewed with the Mulhacen jacket, ideal for aerobic activities that require the best balance between lightness, thermal protection and maximum breathability. The front and back body is made of super light 30D fabric with 80g Polartec® Alpha® padding while the sides are made of internally gauzed ACTISTRETCH fabric. Polartec® Alpha® active insulation continuously releases excess body heat before it builds to cause saturation and discomfort. This patented, adaptive knit quality is made possible through Alpha’s lofted fibers connected to a solid mesh core. And since Polartec® Alpha® design is inherently hydrophobic, it resists all moisture and dries incredibly fast. Also available with women’s cut in different colours.TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Weight: 370 g
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL – XXL – XXXL
- Main features: Side and Napoleon pockets with zip fastening | Elastic cuffs and hood | Elastic adjustment on hem
- Fabrics: Superlight: 100% recycled 30D polyamide ripstop – weight 43 g/m2. PFC FREE water-repellent treatment. ACTISTRETCH: 92% recycled polyester with GRS certification – 8% elastane – weight 310 g/m2
- Filling: Polartec® AlphaTM 80 g with GRS certification.
GERLACH Comfort and resistance
New entry in the Ferrino outdoor clothing line, the GERLACH pants are a high-performance garment thanks to the combination of different fabrics. Resistant but at the same time comfortable and light, it guarantees excellent protection and breathability. The main fabric is the Warmstretch Medium that guarantees protection and maximum breathability, while the Windshield Medium Stretch fabric strategically placed in the front ensures maximum protection from wind and cold while ensuring breathability and excellent comfort.TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Weight: 510 g
- Sizes: 44 – 46 – 48 – 50 – 52 -54 – 56 – 58 – 60
- Main features: Ankle with zip extension in stretch fa- bric | Waist pockets with zip | Waistband with inner elastic and belt
| Reflective inserts | Anti-abrasion reinforcements in high-tenacity fabric on the lower leg.
- Fabrics: WINDSHIELD MEDIUM stretch softshell: 86 % polyester – 14% elastane -weight 278 g/m2 with membrane waterproof 10,000 mm and breathability 5,000 g/m2/24H – PFC FREE water-repellent treat- ment | WARMSTRETCH MEDIUM: 90% polyamide / 10% elastane – weight 234 g/m2 with Bluesign certification – PFC Free water-repellent treatment.