The new winter hiking line represents the perfect tuning of lightness, insulation, flexibility, performance and design.
Asolo pays particular attention to the natural flex of the foot while also making sure that performance and comfort of its footwear is maximized. The new last has specific anatomical features sculpted to match defined and user criteria and fit characteristics. The last are broadly defined by men’s and women’s.
The warmth and waterproofness is guaranteed by the Gore-Tex Insulated Performance Comfort Footwear lining which is made to keep you warm, dry and protected, even when you’re out in demanding winter conditions. A specially-constructed layer of breathable insulation adds comfort where and when you need it. So even if the temperature drops, you stay comfortable and protected.
For guaranteeing the best grip and traction Asolo developed in collaboration with Vibram a completely new outsole with the Arctic Grip compound; the unparalleled technology on slippery, wet and ice surfaces, the outstanding durability represent the three main benefits of the Arctic Grip Compound.
Asolo Nuuk GV is recommended for: for hiking and urban walks in snowy and icy conditions.
- Upper: Mesh and polyester = the best support, comfort and protection
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear = Insulation, waterproofness and breathability
- Closure System: Webbing lacing system = Fast and precise lace up
- Rubber toe cap: Additional front protection
- Heel Locking: Provides a more stable and secure fit
- Midsole: Mono density eva = Stability, cushioning and great anatomical support
- Outsole: Asolo/Vibram Crystal AG rubber outsole with ArcticGrip compound = Excellent grip on wet, icy and snowy terrains.