Built for freeriders who love playful, deep-snow performance yet demand control when launching down steep, aggressive lines, the Impulse 112’s are the big guns you want on a storm day. Wide-waisted at 112-mm, these skis are floaty for deep conditions, while the playful turning radius keeps them nimble for lines that require confidence and accuracy. Their flat, solid-core construction adds torsional stiffness and provides premium power transmission, dampness and stability to hold fast while charging on harder snow. Austrian-made with pre-preg fiberglass and an engineered poplar core, The Impulse 112 is built for the progressive freerider looking to get after it.
- Floaty 112-mm waist is ideal for deep snow
- Rockered tip and tail and traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with a pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction and full ABS sidewalls for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Optimal Use: 70% soft snow, 30% hard snow.
- 181 cm 139-112-126 mm R 20.0 m
- 186 cm 139-112-196 mm R 21.0 m