For thru-hikers who want to push their limits and need lightweight, dependable gear for the trail, without sacrificing comfort.
Easy-On-The-Back Mesh Covering. The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation. These attributes make this a weight-optimized backpack. With the addition of the Clip & Loop adjustable back length it also offers a tailored fit and superior carry comfort over longer distances.
Light Weight For More Energy
Reduced to the essentials, this lightweight pack expertly balances comfort and weight, so you can devote more energy to the trail. The lid can also be detached to reduce overall weight.
Modular Gear Straps For Flexibility.DETAILS:
- deuter Aircontact back system with lightweight Air Spacer mesh for superior ventilation and carry comfort
- Spring steel frame for effective load transfer
- Breathable, pivoting ActiveFit adjustable shoulder straps create an ergonomic fit
- Clip & Loop adjustable back length
- detachable sternum strap
- Mobile, snug-fitting VariFlex ECL hip fins distribute the load evenly and leg recesses provide greater freedom of movement in steep terrain
- Ergonomic, trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Pull-Forward system for easy waist belt adjustment
- Stabilizer straps
- Two lightweight mesh, zippered hip fin pockets
- Gear loops on the front and shoulder straps to secure a GPS device, map case etc.
- Modular gear straps to attach a sleeping mat or tent, or to compress the load in the base of the pack
- Height-adjustable, detachable lid
- Large lid pocket
- Spindrift collar for extra 5 liters capacity
- Stretch compartment inside
- Two extended stretch side pockets and one on the front to stow collapsible trekking poles, a hat or water bottle
- Hydration compatible (3 L)
- SOS label
- Materials: 200D 2X2 PA RIPSTOP
- bluesign® certified body fabric
- PFC free.