Ultralight, basic 2-person tent. A mixed single canvas system with large mosquito net inserts in the veranda area make this an excellent shelter for light backpacking or cycling.
With a view to responsible and sustainable development, at present we offer tents with fabrics made from 100% recycled post consumer and GRS certified raw materials. Global Recycled Standard “GRS” is an international certification promoted by the Textile Exchange with the aim of encouraging the use of recycled materials in the textile sector.
- Weight: MIN 1,60 kg*, MAX 1,80 kg (* fly sheet, inner tent and poles only)
- Structure: Dome
- Materials: Fly-sheet in 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop 70D, 85 g/m2, coated in polyurethane, waterproof to 3000 mm, water repellent, FR treatment | Mosquito net interior with FR treat- ment | Floor in 100% Recycled Polyester 70D, 95 g/m2, coated in polyurethane, waterproof to 8,000 mm, FR treatment. | Taped seams in fly sheet and floor to guarantee waterproofness Three Layer construction to reinforce the floor corners.
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 2 shockcorded duraluminium poles | Different coloured poles for easier set up | Inner tent hung from poles with tapes and toggles | “Hexagon” aluminium pegs.
- Entrance and ventilation: Two Vestibules | Mosquito net door | Front and rear ventilation sleeves | “Camera air” ventilation system with mosquito net.
- Storage: Internal storage pockets.
Accessories: Storm guy lines | Lamp hook | Stuff sack included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code.