Lightent 2 Pro is an ultralight, compact tent designed to shelter trekkers, hikers and cycle tourists. The system of external poles allows quick and easy set-up, even in harsh weather conditions, and without getting the inner tent wet.
With a view to responsible and sustainable development, at present we offer tents with fabrics made from 100% recycled post consumer and GRS certified raw materials. Global Recycled Standard “GRS” is an international certification promoted by the Textile Exchange with the aim of encouraging the use of recycled materials in the textile sector.
LIGHTENT 2 PRO
- Weight: MIN 1,75 kg* MAX 1,95 kg (* fly sheet, inner tent and poles only).
- Structure: Tunnel
- Materials: Fly-sheet in100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop 70D, 85 g/m2, coated in polyurethane, waterproof to 3000 mm, water repellent, FR treatment | Mosquito net interior with FR treat- ment | Floor in 100% Recycled Polyester 70D, 95 g/m2, coated in polyurethane, waterproof to 8,000 mm, FR treatment | Taped seams in fly sheet and floor to guarantee waterproofness | Threelayer construction to reinforce the floor corners.
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 2 shockcorded duraluminium poles | Different coloured poles for easier set up | Inner tent hung from poles with tapes and toggles | “Hexagon” aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilations: Vestibule | Mosquito net door | Ventilation sleeves in the front, back and veranda areas | “Camera air” ventilation system with mosquito net
- Storage: Internal storage pockets
- Accessories: “Fast Adjustment” guy lines | Lamp hook | Stuff sack included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code.