Mountaineering Backpack Ultimate 35+5
The Ultimate 35+5 is the new entry in the Ferrino backpack collection, a must-have for mountaineering activities. Thanks to HDry® technology, a waterproof membrane is heat-sealed inside the backpack directly on the internal surface, making it 100% waterproof. This process seals the seams, giving the backpack absolute waterproofing (10,000 mm of water column even at the seams) as well as increasing the resistance of the fabrics, guaranteeing greater durability.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Weight: MIN 0,920 kg* // MAX 1,28 kg *without waist belt, hood, stiffening bar in aluminium or additional straps
- Dimensions: 66x28x24 cm
- Fabric: 305 P-Ripstop HP Cordura® laminated with HDry® membrane
- Back: “Hollow Back System” back: ultra-breathable back, shoulder straps and waist belt with a combination of pre-formed padding with vent channels and super-breathable mesh fabric. | Back supported by a polyethylene panel with removable internal stiffener, for better load distribution and carrying stability
- Pockets: On top lid | on waist belt
- Accessories: Removable waist belt | Watertight YKK zippers | Roll-up top closure | Daisy chain on front | Removable top lid with taped seams and watertight zip, 100% waterproof | Side ski holder | Rope holder | Two ice axe holders | Side and front compression straps | Additional and removable gear straps | Chest strap with integrated whistle | Gear loop on waist belt | Compatible with the H2 bag hydration control system | SOS instructions.