Precise Garmin navigation meets global communication in the GPSMAP 66i premium GPS handheld with inReach® satellite technology.
Built for Tough Treks. The sturdy, button-operated GPSMAP 66i features a large 3” color display you can see even in bright sunlight. If you’re out in the field for long stretches of time, you can turn on Expedition mode and get up to 200 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 35 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.
- Physical dimensions; 6” x 6.4” x 1.4” (6.6 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (241 g)
- Display; 3” transflective color TFT; 240 x 400 pixels
- Battery: rechargeable, internal lithium-ion – up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking; up to 200 hours at 30-minute tracking (power save mode)
- Large 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads (no annual subscription); includes multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support and navigation sensors
- Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 35 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode; 200 hours in Expedition mode with 30-minute tracking intervals.
More on Garmin website.