Pace your way through the mountains, tackling the trails, without fearing the distance. Mid-cut for greater ankle protection, the 9.81 N.Air.G 2.0 Mid GTX® is ideal for fast paced activities in the mountains.
The sublimated mesh fabric upper uses certified ECONYL® regenerated nylon from waste such as fishing nets abandoned in the oceans and other nylon waste. ECONYL® regenerated nylon has the same qualities as virgin nylon, but offers a huge advantage in terms of sustainability. The seamless PU overlay on the upper wraps the foot while avoiding any discomfort given by stiches, while strengthening the upper.
GORE-TEX® SURROUND® provides exceptional waterproofness and breathability; thanks to this innovative technology, moisture and heat are not only conducted outward through the shoe upper, but also downward through the GORE-TEX® laminate into a ventilation grid. From there, they can escape through large side sole openings, keeping feet cool, dry and comfortable even at higher temperatures.
The Michelin® Free Cross sole has deep and aggressive lugs for superb traction and support on mixed terrains. The 9.81 N.Air.G 2.0 Mid GTX® is offered in black or green/olivine colourways for men, and in black/red for women.
- Synthetic fabric upper for enhanced breathability. Fabric made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon, a special and durable nylon yarn. Seamless PU inserts provide protection and structure.
- GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology for all-round breathability and waterproof protection.
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties.
- TPU stabilizer at the heel for greater lateral stability and safety during foot strike.
- Michelin® Free Cross outsole with deep and aggressive lugs for superb grip and enhanced ground control.
- Weight: 390 g (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Fit: Active
- Colors: Black (M), Green/Olivine (M), Black/Red (W).