The Dragontail G-Dry is developed for the outdoor enthusiast who is looking for a technical yet very versatile solution. Compared to the previous model, the Dragontail G-Dry is built on a new form, designed for those who prefer a wrapped fit but with forefoot volume that ensures maximum comfort without sacrificing precision during use.
The durable suede leather upper is characterized by ultralight EFoam inserts on the toe box and in the heel area for added protection as well as G-Dry technology to keep out water and wind.
Multidirectional lugs on the proprietary rubber outsole provide optimal stability and traction while the semi-blocked climbing area on the toe delivers increased climbing performance. A FrameFlex Light insole provides stability coupled with a dual density EVA midsole for optimal cushioning.
This shoe is ideal for approach, light trekking and everyday leisure time activities. Available in light grey for women and dark grey or red for men.
- 6 mm suede leather upper with ultralight EFoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection.
- Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customized fit.
- G-Dry technology protects from rain and wind ensuring good breathability.
- FrameFlex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents.
- Garmont rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for optimal stability and traction. The toe features a semi-blocked climbing area for increased climbing performance.
- Weight: 415 g (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Fit: Alpine
- Colors: Dark Grey (M), Red (M), Light Grey (W).