A technical, precise and lightweight approach shoe for the skilled consumer looking for the ultimate in technology with high performance. The suede leather upper is durable, equipped with GORE TEX® Extended Comfort technology for versatile climate comfort.
The Michelin® double compound outsole uses a specific compound for climbing in the toe area. Ideal for walking on
screen, exposed rocks, mixed routes and technical approach.
- Designed for those who prefer a wrapped fit but with forefoot volume that ensures maximum comfort without sacrificing precision during use.
- 1.6 mm suede leather upper with ultralight Efoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection.
- GORE TEX® Extended Comfort for optimized climate comfort in warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
- Heel Lock to help fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip. Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
- FrameFlex Mid insole offers the appropriate blend of stability and stiffness to tackle challenging routes in total comfort.
- Eco friendly Ortholite® Ultralite™ footbed featuring a combined structure: a rigid and stable compound in the heel area and an ultralite soft cushioning compound in the central and forefoot area.
- Michelin® Over Land double compound outsole with improved toe grip and greater traction underfoot. The tread design, with Fiber Lite inserts, offers lightness, flexibility and traction for excellent performance in all situations.