A technical, precise and lightweight approach shoe for the skilled consumer looking for the ultimate in technology with high performance. The suede leather upper is durable. The Michelin® double compound outsole uses a specific compound for climbing in the toe area. Ideal for walking on screen, exposed rocks, mixed routes and technical approach.
- New last designed for those who prefer a wrapped fit but with forefoot volume that ensures maximum comfort without sacrificing precision during use.
- 1.6 mm suede leather upper with ultralight Efoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection.
- Heel Lock to help fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip.
- Lace – to – toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
- FrameFlex Mid insole offers the appropriate blend of stability and stiffness to tackle challenging routes in total comfort.
- Eco – friendly Ortholite® Ultralite™ footbed featuring a combined structure: a rigid and stable compound in the heel area and an ultralite soft cushioning compound in the central and forefoot area.
- Michelin® Off Road double compound outsole with improved toe grip and greater traction underfoot.
- The tread design, with Fiber Lite inserts, offers lightness, flexibility and traction for excellent performance.