Outdoor technology and fashion combine to create a new urban benchmark for lightness, comfort and style with the new Tikal 4S G-Dry. Footwear constructed to get you there, 365 days a year, the Tikal 4S G-Dry takes design inspiration from Garmont’s iconic Tikal leisure shoe equipped with added technologies.
A multi-functional product, the Tikal 4S G-Dry features a Michelin® Cross Terrain sole ensuring excellent traction across different terrains. This outsole technology provides adaptability on uneven terrain for stability and support. The shoe includes a PU toe bumper and heel reinforcement for better protection as well as a natural fibers footbed for excellent moisture-wicking properties. An EVA and cork midsole along with an anti-torsional shank allows for extra comfort and balance.
The Tikal 4S G-Dry is finished with Garmont’s staple G-Dry construction keeping out water and wind while ensuring good breathability. Offered in both men’s and women’s versions with supple nubuck leather finishes such as green, dark grey, beige and black for men and light grey and brown for women.
- 6 mm nubuck leather upper.
- PU toe bumper and heel reinforcement, for better protection.
- G-Dry construction protects from water and wind while ensuring
- good breathability.
- Natural fibers footbed for excellent moisture-wicking properties.
- EVA and cork midsole, with ant torsional shank, for comfort and
- Michelin® Cross Terrain outsole provides adaptability on different
- terrain for stability and support on uneven terrain.
- Weight: 375 gr (1/2 pair size 8 UK) man/ 330 gr (1/2 pair size 5 UK) woman
- Size range: 6-13UK man, including 1/2 sizes/ 3-8.5UK woman, including 1/2 sizes
- Fit: Active
- Color: Green/Dark Grey/Beige/Black (M) Light Grey/Brown (WMS).