This ultralight thermal boot makes versatility its strongest point. Ideal for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing, it’s the perfect companion for alpine guides and expert mountaineers looking for a stable and reliable semi-automatic crampon compatible boot, that delivers excellent performance without compromises.
The microfiber and nylon upper features a protective rubber toecap and a grippy cuff in stretch material that ensures greater mobility and keeps the bottom of the pant leg firmly in place. Featuring an unparalleled weight/abrasion protection ratio, the Brunner Liba® protective rand is much lighter than traditional rubber and provides 360° protection from rock impact, while the GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort membrane grants thermal protection and waterproofness in cold weather conditions. In addition, a specific elastic gaiter on the cuff allows to better accommodate the calf and helps keeping out debris. With the Tower 2.0, Garmont redefines the standards in the technical and high-performance alpine boot category, thanks to its exceptional sneaker-like comfort straight out of the box. This was achieved through the combination of select materials with Garmont’s proprietary D.N.A. technologies such as erGo-last – which more closely follows the shape of the foot for a comfortable ergonomic fit – and Double Damper for excellent shock absorption, ensuring unprecedented all-day comfort. The Vibram® Apex outsole provides confidence and stability at every step even on challenging terrain. The wider shape in the toe and heel areas provides stability and grip, while the specific design of the Vibram 3-Angle lugs ensures directional traction and braking in all conditions. The X-Lite FrameFlex insole is made of nylon and fiberglass for better performance on ice, and features air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity. When you spend many hours on your feet outdoors, details can make a difference! The removable footbed combines microfiber and aluminum layer for warmth and comfort.
• Microfiber and nylon fabric upper with protective rubber toe cap.
• Collar made of gripping and elastic fabric ensures freedom of movement and holds leg cuffs in place.
• Rand made of Brunner Liba® material combines 360° protection from rock impacts in an unrivalled weight to abrasion protection ratio.
• Stretch gaiter on the cuff for a snugger fit and to keep out debris.
• ErGo-last offers a more comfortable, ergonomic fit while Double
• Damper technology provides enhanced cushioning and less fatigue
• GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort for warmth and waterproof protection in cold weather conditions.
• Nylon and fibreglass X-Lite FrameFlex insole with air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
• Thermal footbed made of microfiber and aluminum layer for warmth and comfort.
• Vibram® Apex outsole featuring a broad shape in the forefoot and
• heel areas to enhance stability and grip.
• Weight: 660 gr (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
• Size range: 6-13UK man, including 1/2 sizes
• Fit: Alpine
• Color: Lime/Black.