Dedicated to the active outdoor enthusiast looking for maximum performance in a lightweight and versatile boot. The suede leather upper is durable, equipped with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology for versatile climate comfort. The Michelin® double-compound outsole uses a specific compound for climbing in the toe area. Ideal for via ferrata, technical approach and alpine trekking on mixed terrain, rock or scree.FEATURES:
• New last that combines a wrapped fit with enough forefoot volume to ensure maximum comfort without sacrificing precision even on the most technical routes.
• 1.6 mm suede leather upper with ultralight efoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection. Efoam is an innovative material that guarantees not only excellent mechanical performance, but also considerable elasticity and flexibility and does not contain pollutants such as DMF or PVC.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort for optimized climate comfort in warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip.
• Lace to toe closure for better climbing performance and a customised fit.
• Eco-friendly Ortholite® UltraLite™ footbed featuring a combined structure: a rigid and stable compound in the heel area and an ultralite soft cushioning compound in the central and forefoot area.
• FrameFlex Mid insole offers the appropriate blend of stability and stiffness to tackle challenging routes in total comfort
• Michelin® double-compound outsole with improved toe grip and greater traction underfoot. The tread design, with Fiber Lite inserts, offers lightness, flexibility and traction for excellent performance in all situations.