The newly updated Paragon (for men) pack is Gregory’s premium offering in the lightweight, multi-day backpack category. The innovative FreeFloat Hybrid suspension system combines a bodyhugging fit and a dynamic carry experience for energy saving comfort on the trail. The ultimate comfort is thanks to the direct load transfer – even with a full carry load. The new Gregory Pack is very light and well equipped for long treks.
Being renowned as the trekking pack specialist, Gregory has a great reputation – and with the new Paragon pack he more than lives up to it. The revised model convince with their minimal weight and comprehensive functionality.
The Paragon feature an innovative hybrid suspension system that cleverly combines a free floating lower back system with a breathable on-the-back upper back padding system. This unique approach captures the best of both worlds – a super comfy lower back Comfort Cradle system with Gregory’s Patent Pending FreeFloat hipbelt tech (a modification of Zulu & Jade’s award-winning suspension) and a close fitting upper backpanel that saves energy by keeping the bulk of the pack weight close to the back. Thanks to its 3D thermo-formed back panel, it adapts individually to every movement. The back section adjusts to the body so that even higher loads (up to 22.7 kg) can be carried comfortably. The torso length and the well-padded hip belt can be individually adjusted for all packs. The belt system has been revised for the new Paragon pack and can be pulled even more comfortably. Paragon feature a full-length side-loading access to the main compartment and a separate zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Further details of Paragon:
• Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket under top lid
• Sunglass Quick Stow system for quick access to your shades
• Perforated dual density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
• Wishbone alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility
• Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory’s 3D Hydro Reservoir
• Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment and under-side zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets, one with side trail access, with pass through for over or under compression
• Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
• Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
• Adjustable attachments for trekking poles or ice axe
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
• NANO CONNECT – Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 daypack
The men’s Paragon model comes in the colours Graphite Blue and Basalt Black and is available in a 48, 58 and 68 litre version.
Volume 48, 58, 68 litres
Colours Graphite Blue, Basalt Black / Rosewood Red, Spectrum Blue, Helium Grey
Weight 1.6, 1.62, 1.68 kg
Max. carry 18.1 / 22.7 kg
Fabrics Body: 100D High Density Nylon & 210D High Density Nylon,
Base: 210D High Density Nylon, Lining: High Density 50% Recycled Polyester, Harness / hipbelt / lumbar: Lifespan EVA foam, Chassis support: HDPE Composite / Closed Cell Foam.