Ideal ski mountaineering jacket for hard climbing, thanks to the construction with different fabrics that provide more breathability or more protection where needed. It is versatile enough to be used on sunny days, because it is very breathable, and when there is wind or snow, thanks to the characteristics of the fabrics used. So it’s perfect for any ski mountaineering outing.
Jacket made with two fabrics to ensure protection and warmth where needed. The hood is completely seam sealed to provide total protection from rain and snow. Waterproof fabric with a 20,000 mm water column and 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability is used on the hood, on the upper part of the sleeves and at the bottom of the garment. The rest of the jacket is made with a highly wind-resistant ripstop fabric with DWR outside and fleece on the inside.FEATURES:
● Shaped hood with rigid visor and draw cord for adjustment.
● Waterproof front zip with wind flap and zip garage.
● Two front pockets with waterproof zips.
● One zippered chest pocket.
● Draw cord at bottom of jacket.
● Velcro cuff adjustment.
● One inside mesh pocket for skins.
● Reflective detailing on back.