An agile and lightweight mid-cut boot, the perfect addition to the Aequilibrium family for mixed-terrain hiking. The synthetic fabric guarantees a lightweight and breathable feel without sacrificing protection and durability, also thanks to the abrasion-resistant welt in the most highly exposed areas. The 3D Flex System Evo™ ensures natural flexibility and mobility at the ankle and guarantees secure traction on all types of terrain. 100% waterproof thanks to the GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane. The resoleable tread extends the life of the product and ensures the durability of the sole.PLUS:
– 3D Flex System ankle support that provides stability and allows for maximum control on different types of terrain.
– Abrasion-resistant fabric rand.
– Bluesign® and Oeko Tex certified GORE-TEX membrane and abrasion-resistant welt to tackle any terrain and extreme weather conditions.
– Vibram® tread outsole with Impact Brake System™ and for greater break force control and precision.
– Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Bluesign® certified.
– Midsole: Polyurethane foam with anti-abrasion TPU film.
– Insole: La Sportiva Mountain Hiking 5mm.
– Sole: Vibram® rubber tread with and PU foam lining Bracket: 3D Flex System Evo™- Impact Brake System™.
– Weight: 480g ½ pair.
– GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining Bluesign® Certified.
– La Sportiva Mountain Hiking 5mm footbed with 10% made from recycled material.