Cyklon Cross GTX® is the technical footwear for Mountain Running® with integrated water repellent gaiter and BOA® Fit System lacing system.
Designed for off-road training and competition in the winter months, it is also suitable for use with snowshoes. The waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane works in synergy with the water-repellent gaiter to prevent mud and snow from entering. Comfort of fit is achieved thanks to the “Easy-in” system that makes getting into the shoe quick and easy. The use of BOA® Fit System technology allows for greater precision and speed in adjusting volumes. The sole is made of an ultra-grippy FriXion® White compound and is designed to fit AT Grip studs to increase grip on snowy or icy terrain. The must have for all those who love to run and compete even in the winter season.TECH INFO:
- Gaiter: Single Mesh bi-elastic abrasion resistant water-repellent + Transverse YKK® water-repellent zip with surface coating.
- Upper: 3D Mesh abrasion and drag resistant + Microfiber all-round band with abrasion resistant coating + TPU toe cap
- Lining: Gore® Flex Construction
- Footbed: Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running Ergonomic 4 mm
- Midsole: Injected dual density shock absorbing EVA with stabilizer insert
- Outsole: FriXion® White ultra grippy with AT Grip stud option
- BOA Fit System with recycled content
- Webbing and collar lining made from recycled materials.