G2 Evo is the ultra thermal double boot for extreme mountaineering and working sessions at low temperatures.
+ Gaiter with water repellent gusset up to the ankle
+ Fast lacing system thanks to Boa® Fit System placed outside of the gaiter and designed for closing and opening operations with gloves in cold environments.
- Gaiter: Water-repellent stretch Cordura® + fabric with very high resistance to abrasion welded with Ultrasonic Welding technology and internal thermo-taping + water-repellent inner gusset
- Inner shell: 4-layer insulating structure: water-repellent Cordura® + anti-drag insulating felt + polyethylene insulating barrier + aluminium layer that refl ects the heat produced by the foot
- Lacing system: Double Boa® Fit System. Inside the gaiter for the upper part, and external for quick adjustment of the lower part
- Removable sockliner: High-Cut 6 mm PE + Eva Single Density with Flex Zone and double Velcro closure
- Assembly insole: HoneyComb 3 mm insulating carbon
- Midsole: 2 mm polyurethane with differentiated thickness and crampon hook on the heel
- Sole: Vibram® Mattehorn with Impact Brake System differentiated lugs.