Performance-oriented Mountain Running® footwear for ULTRA-LONG distances. Sole package in common with Jackal II, cushioning and featuring Infinitoo® technology for less energy expenditure. Protective upper with precise, snug fit, capable of ensuring stability even on the most technical sections of an Ultra-Marathon. Dual BOA® wheels for quick and perfect volume adjustment even while running.
1- Double 3-layer microfiber closure flap to ensure tightness and flexibility at the same time
2- Double Boa® Fit System: maximum heel hold and optimal volume adjustment at the front
- Technical Fit dedicated to long distance performance
- SpiyralFit tongue and collar construction of multilayer, highly elastic Ariaprene: protects against impact and debris ingress while providing high breathability
- Innovative dual-density EVA sole/midsole package, one more cushioning and one capable of providing greater stability. It features Infinitoo™ technology, two internal cushioning polyurethane pads with high energy return.
- Upper: Sandwich mesh made of recycled material + TPU thermo-adhesive reinforcements (like Jackal II) + Multilayer microfiber flap + Ariaprene tongue and collar
- Lining: Anti-abrasion mesh made of recycled material
- Insole: Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running® Ergonomico 4 mm
- Midsole: Made of EVA with Infinitoo™ Technology polyurethane inserts + high-density EVA rock-shield + additional cushioning platform layer inside
- Outsole: Bi-compound FriXion® Red with lateral IBS lugs.
- 100% recycled lace
- Sandwich mesh upper made of recycled material
- Lining made of 100% recycled material
- Ariaprene: REACH certification–water-based lamination process free of toxic substances–rapidly decomposing TPE foam in landfills–use of components derived from waste recycling
- Plantare Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running® Ergonomico 4 mm
- BOA®Fit System components with recycled materials.