TX4 Evo is a leather shoe designed to guarantee maximum stability and grip even on the roughest terrain. Ideal for technical approaches and wall climbing routes, it offers unrivalled comfort, thanks to the materials making up the upper and the roomy internal construction. The tread, featuring a Vibram® MegaGrip compound and patented Impact Brake System™ block structure, ensures maximum stability at all times when descending and perfect traction control when climbing. The generous Climbing Zone, at the toe, provides precision and excellent grip when climbing and during tricky sections. The special midsole with the patented Resole Platform™ insert allows the TX4 Evo to be resoled without altering performance and comfort, extending the product life cycle and thus avoiding waste. With the introduction of these new improvements, the new TX4 EVO Family is increasingly proving to be your ideal partner for tackling any type of rocky terrain, from the Dolomites to the Flatirons.PLUS:
– Protective fabric applied to the forefoot midsole to protect it from abrasions.
– Resole Platform™: the sole unit is designed to be easily and quickly resoled by replacing the tread using. original components supplied by La Sportiva.
– Lining: Mesh Footbed: Ortholite® Hybrid Approach 4mm.
– Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA.
– Sole: Vibram® Megagrip with IBS.
– Patent: Resole Platform™ – Impact Brake System™.
– 100% recycled lace and hooks.
– Internal mesh made with recycled material.
– Rands made with recycled rubber.
– Ortholite® Hybrid Approach 4mm footbed.
– 7% recycled EVA midsole.
– TX4 EVO GTX + TX4 EVO MID GTX: Bluesign® certified GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining, obtained from the recycling of plastic materials at the end of their life.