Designed specifically for women, this rainroom tested backpack is ideal for multi-day treks where you need to carry large loads comfortably. The customizable suspension dials in your fits while the HardWave back panel conforms to the curve of your back as it distributes weight evenly. OutDry™ waterproofing technology bonds a durable membrane to the main compartment so that your gear stays safe and protected against the elements. Optimally placed stretch and zipper pockets allow for easy access to the essentials so you can keep on going.
OUTDRY® TECHNOLOGY: OutDry technology uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Result is a waterproof, steady 3-layer construction: outer fabric, membrane, mesh lining.
- Rainroom-tested for 24 hours; the OutDry™ construction of the main compartment is guaranteed waterproof.
- Removable, zippered top compartment.
- Customizable suspension provides 3-inches / 8.5-cm of torso adjustment.
- Reversible top pocket; can be clipped in as a front pouch.
- Avg. Weight: 3 lb 13 oz / 1.72 kg
- Body: 210D Robic Nylon (100% Nylon) Accent: HardWear Mesh (82% Nylon, 18% Elastane).