PrimaLoft® Bio™ remains durable through its complete life circle
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled material, PrimaLoft® Bio™ fibers only break down when exposed to specific environments – such as a landfill or the ocean. PrimaLoft has enhanced the fibers to be more attractive to the naturally-occurring microbes found in these environments so that they eat away at the fibers at a faster rate, returning the fabric or insulation to natural elements. Fibers will only biodegrade* when exposed to these naturally-occurring microbes in landfills or bodies of water, thus, the insulation or fabric remains highly durable throughout its usable life cycle in a garment. PrimaLoft® Bio™ products have the same performance, versatility and softness as previous PrimaLoft® products.
- PrimaLoft® Bio™ Silver Insulation for lightweight warmth with minimal environmental impact
- Primaloft® NEXT Evolve Series lining
- SympaTex® membrane
- Goatskin leather drum-dyed WR
- Rail Finger Cut and Cut-Protect
- Easy closure
- Removable security leash.