Designed for winter hiking and outdoor activities, the new ADAK model is the result of the partnership between Icebug and Michelin and each component underlines the extreme attention of the two brands towards sustainability.
The shoe presents an impressive list of features: DriTan oily nubuck leather upper, foam EVA insock lined with recycled Woolpower merino wool felt, waterproof membrane in made from 50% GRS certified recycled PET polyester, Primaloft
Bio insulation . The Michelin sole is made from Fiberlite, guaranteeing a 20% reduction in rubber used. The interlocked tread design offers more grip on slippery surfaces, while the large grooves ensure major flexibility and traction on the snow. The central fibre insert offers extreme lightness, while the side flaps ensure excellent resistance.
- Interlocked tread provide adherence on slippery surfaces
- Large grooves for flexibility and traction on snow
- Fiber lite core insert for lightness
- Robust shoulder lugs for durability
- Massive heel area for durability.