Winter gloves should keep your hands warm, sure. But sometimes insulation alone doesn’t cut it. This is where the HEATBOOSTER GTX SKI GLOVES from VIKING come in. These gloves are equipped with a battery-powered three-level heating system and stay comfortably warm even in the coldest weather conditions. Thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane, the ski gloves are also waterproof and breathable. It’s a well-thought-out product in the eyes of the judges, who have awarded the HEATBOOSTER GTX the winner in the Snowsports segment in the Gloves & Mittens category.
- PRIMALOFT® BIO™ insulation with 100% Recycled Content for lightweight warmth and breathability with minimal environmental impact
- Waterproof, wind-resistant GORE-TEX® for lightweight, breathable protection
- Technik X5 Stretch fabric for movement
- Bemberg® lining with micro pores for superior moisture-wicking
- Genuine goat leather palm
- Pull-on loop and adjustable wrist band
- Touch Phone System technology.