The top model on piste with new technology solutions: Carbon-Spine, positioned vertically between the wood core laminates, that gives the ski torsional stiffness, supports the direct transfer of power and makes it a lively ski with incredible handling; or the Integrated Full Suspension feature, a dampening system built directly into the ski, that effectively eliminates vibrations for smoother handling; Carbon-Armor, moreover, is an extra layer of carbon fibre under the binding reduces vibrations and increases stability and precision during turn initiation; finally, the Carbon Booster is now extended even further into the tail for maximum power and speed during turn initiation.
- Lenghts: 160-165-170-175-180 cm
- Sidecut: 121-70-102 mm (180cm)
- Radius 12.5-13.5-14.5-15.5-16.5 m
- Plate FDT Race Plate Quattro PRO
- Binding: Marker XCELL 14 DEMO
- Din: 4-14
- Full Camber
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti) Racing Construction C-Armor 2.0 and C-Spine Core.