Perfect jacket for cold and difficult conditions, offering maximum freedom of movement and breathability to allow you to handle a wide variety of winter situations. Thanks to the hybrid construction, the jacket offers maximum protection from snow, water and wind, ensuring excellent breathability even during very strenuous activity. Ideal for ice climbing, ski mountaineering and winter mountaineering.
FABRICS: Made with Gore-Tex® Infinium zonal weather protection on the shoulders, hood, upper side of sleeves and back to keep out snow and rain. The front and underside of sleeves are made with Gore® Infinium with Windstopper® technology with a durable ripstop structure, which ensures greater breathability and stretch, thus improving moisture evaporation and freedom of movement. Both fabrics have a DWR treatment that repels water and snow from the surface. The zippers are all seam sealed and waterproof. All seams are taped.
- Fully seam-sealed jacket.
- Hood compatible with helmet, with front and back adjustment.
- Underarm zips for ventilation.
- Two front pockets with waterproof zippers, designed for use with harness.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper.
- Waterproof flap behind zip.
- Inside mesh pocket for skins.
- Velco wrist closures.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of garment.