Extremely lightweight and high-performance low-cut shoe developed for technical mountaineering. Aequilibrium Speed Gtx® is minimalist in weight but rich in refined technical content to achieve the best performance from the valley floor to the most demanding summits. It is designed for the most demanding mountaineers who need a cramponable, waterproof and uncompromisingly light product to be fast even on the most challenging terrain.
- Water-repellent outer gaiter in high-strength stretch fabric with inner gusset
- Protective pad integrated in the gaiter to increase ankle protection
- Ergonomic wrap-around shape with TechLite® PU technology toe edge for maximum internal volume adjustment
- Protective edging with transparent PU anti-perforation film for maximum lightness
- Rear heel compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Exceptional walkability thanks to the innovative Double Heel™ heel construction: the very pronounced double heel geometry increases the braking effect when descending and allows for a smoother roll, reducing muscle fatigue
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort waterproof and breathable
- Fast and precise lacing thanks to the quick-lace system made of 100% recycled material.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic low-cut with integrated lacing system
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Insole: PP with differentiated thicknesses, glass-fibre reinforced
- Midsole: Absent
- Outsole: Vibram® Dura Step with SpringLug Tech technology.
- 100% recycled lace.