When exploring your limits under tough conditions, the right layers can be the key that lets you push even further. This jacket is the inner layer of the Haglöfs Synchronized Performance Layering System. Designed with a vital combination of three Polartec® fabrics, it acts as the central engine to ensure rapid breathability and humidity transfer, while supplying a high warmth-to-weight ratio. You’ll also find helpful details like a snug collar to prevent spindrift entry and a security pocket.FABRICS:
- Polartec® Alpha®, 54% Recycled Polyester, 46% Polyester low-density knit insulation that provides exceptional breathability, and dries quickly while it retains warmth and circulates the airflow, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Air(tm) 100% Recycled Polyester, air jersey knitted hardface, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved. Polartec® Power Dry® 100% Recycled Polyester open mesh construction knit, 156 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Made from Polartec® Alpha®, Polartec® Power Air(tm) and Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics for active insulation and advanced thermal efficiency and moisture management.
- Open mesh construction for enhanced air flow * High and snug fitting collar to prevent spindrift entry * One internal security pocket * Heat mapped panels * Thumbholes for comfort under gloves * Panels adjust to accomodate climbing or backpack harness.
- Zip free closure system – strip snap closure * Longer length for tucking into pants * Can be attached to Mid Sync 1 outer layer * Contains recycled and bluesign® approved fabrics.