Launching for next winter, the Karpos Miage Jacket has been designed for ski mountaineering and will protect the wearer from whatever nature has to throw at it. It uses a combination of two Polartec fabrics. First, Polartec® Alpha® Direct has been used to add breathable warmth to the torso, back and to the front of the arms.
The remainder of the jacket uses extremely breathable and waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® which will keep the rain out and your body comfortable thanks to its breathability. In summary, this is the perfect jacket for ski mountaineering: it offers on-the-go Active Insulation thanks to Polartec Alpha and weather protection courtesy of NeoShell. Great for use in windy, snowy and cold conditions.
- Shaped hood with elastic trim.
- YKK® Vislon® front zip for faster opening.
- Two front pockets with YKK® Vislon® zips.
- Two large open mesh pockets in front.
- Stretch fabric at sleeve ends.
- Elastic trim at bottom of jacket.