ANABASIS GTX SHORT, also available in mid version, joins the Zamberlan® X-ACTIVE line. Designed for those looking for a hiking shoe, it combines the lightness and flexibility of a trail running shoe with more support and protection. Made in Italy, it is also ideal for hiking with light loads, on different types of terrain, for both experts and newcomers to. The height of the upper makes it particularly versatile, and it can also be used as a city sports shoe.
The microfiber upper makes it the ideal choice for those who want sustainable footwear with an attractive, high-performance look, while the Gore-Tex Extended comfort lining ensures waterproofness and breathability.
Zamberlan’s century of collaboration with Vibram® has produced another innovative midsole and
- Low height for maximum freedom of movement in the city
- Combining sustainability, aesthetics and high performance
- Made in Italy
- Shape with unique, specially designed anatomical
- Lightness and comfort
- Cushioning and stability
- Waterproof and breathable footprint.
- UPPER: Microfiber
- UPPER THICKNESS: 1,0 mm
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm + PE
- MIDSOLE: EVA wedge
- OUTSOLE: Zamberlan® Vibram®Junko MEGAGRIP®
- LAST: Zamberlan® X-Active Fit
- SIZE: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis.—incl. Half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 450 gr (1/2 pair sz.42).