ANABASIS GTX, also available in low version, joins the Zamberlan® X-ACTIVE line. Designed for those looking for a hiking shoe, it combines the lightness and flexibility of a trail running shoe with more support and protection. Made in Italy, it is also ideal for hiking with light loads, on different types of terrain, for both experts and newcomers.
The upper in different combinations of microfiber makes it the ideal choice for those who want sustainable footwear with an attractive, high-performance look. The Gore-Tex Extended comfort lining ensures waterproofness and maximum breathability.
Zamberlan’s century of collaboration with Vibram® has produced another innovative midsole and outsole. The EVA midsole provides cushioning, impact resistance and stability owing to its composition and heel profile. The Zamberlan® Vibram® Junko MEGAGRIP® outsole enhances stability as its tread pattern and depth are designed for ground control.
- Mid height to combine protection and freedom of movement
- Combining sustainability, design and performance
- Lightness and comfort Cushioning and stability
- Made in Italy Water repellency and breathability
- Shape with unique, specially designed anatomical footprint.
- COLOR: ORANGE
- MIDSOLE: EVA wedge
- UPPER: Microfiber
- OUTSOLE: Zamberlan® Vibram® Junko MEGAGRIP®
- UPPER THICKNESS: 1,0 mm
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- LAST: Zamberlan® X-Active Fit
- SIZE: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis.—incl. Half sizes)
- INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm + PE
- WEIGHT: 450 gr (1/2 pair sz.42).