The new Brenva Lite is one of the first leather-free styles made by Zamberlan. Brenva Lite is recommended for light hiking with medium weight loads. Extremely versatile, waterproof and breathable, it is suitable for a variety of terrains, and under the most diverse climatic conditions.
Lightweight and flexible, Brenva Lite is designed to provide a high dynamic response while walking thanks to the innovative SPRING-FLEX insole, with 30% rubber.
All the details of its clean design are meant to ensure lightness, comfort and ease of use. First among them the elastic gusset, reinforced on areas of greater wear, which allows an extreme adaptability of the upper to the foot and increases breathability. The upper of the Brenva Lite is made of microfiber lined with GORE-TEX and features PU reinforcements on the toe and heel areas to reduce weight without compromising performance. The webbing lacing system helps achieving a precise fit. The Vibram® Faster outsole with Megagrip® compound provides extreme lightness and perfect grip.
- Leather-free: no animal components;
- Waterproofness and breathability;
- Easy hiking thanks to the SPRING-FLEX insole;
- Great protection thanks to the PU reinforcements on the toe and on the heel;
- Precise and comfortable fit thanks to the elastic gusset;
- Unparalleled grip.
- TOMAIA/UPPER: Microfiber
- SPESSORE TOMAIA/UPPER THICKNESS: 1,8mm – 2,0mm
- FODERA/LINING: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- SOTTOPIEDE/INSOLE: Nylon 3 mm + PE + Gomma 30%
- INTERSUOLA/MIDSOLE: EVA
- BATTISTRADA/OUTSOLE: Vibram® Faster
- FORMA/LAST: Zamberlan® Comfort fit
- TAGLIA/SIZE: EU 36-48 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- PESO/WEIGHT: 530gr.