CIRCE GTX LOW, also available in mid version, is the latest creation resulting from the know-how in the field of women’s footwear at the base of the Zamberlan® Epic Women line. Made in Italy, it is designed for women as a hiking model that combines the versatility of a trail running shoe with more support and protection. Extremely versatile also thanks to its height, it becomes a perfect city sport shoe.
Equipped with the innovative anatomical Zamberlan® X-Active Fit, the latest generation microfiber upper with “suede” effect makes it the ideal shoe for those looking for sustainability without compromising on aesthetics. Water-repellent and breathable thanks to the Gore-tex lining, it is equipped with protective PU inserts that defend against rocks and stones.
Zamberlan’s century of collaboration with Vibram has produced another innovative midsole and outsole. The EVA midsole provides cushioning, impact resistance and stability owing to its composition and heel profile. The Zamberlan® Vibram® Junko MEGAGRIP® outsole.
- Maximum freedom of movement and versatility thanks to low height
- Combining sustainability, aesthetics and high performance
- Lightness and comfort Cushioning and stability
- Made in Italy Waterproof and breathable
- Innovative anatomical shape Excellent grip on different types of terrain.
- COLOR: LIGHT BLUE/A4
- MIDSOLE: EVA wedge
- UPPER: Microfiber – Suede effect
- OUTSOLE: Zamberlan® Vibram® Junko MEGAGRIP®
- UPPER THICKNESS: 1,8 mm
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- LAST: Zamberlan® X-Active Fit
- SIZE: EU 37-43(c/mezze mis.—incl. Half sizes)
- INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm + PE
- WEIGHT: 380 gr (1/2 pair sz.39).