The new JANE low is the first model of Epic Women collection – signed by Zamberlan® – with a recycled fabric upper, and is named after Jane Addams, Nobel Prize winner in 1931 and promoter of numerous environmental and social reforms.
JANE is recommended for light hiking and fast hiking. Thanks to the BOA® Fit System, tested on the field to offer quality and durability, it is possible to obtain a quick, precise and accurate fit. JANE has a high upper on the ankle made of post-use recycled polyester with PU reinforcements and lined with Gore-Tex.
The Vibram® Exmoor with EVA midsole and Megagrip compound provides lightness, softness and flexibility and allows you to challenge a vast variety of terrains.
- Low-impact materials: post-consumer recycled polyester;
- Agility and speed thanks to the BOA® Fit System;
- Waterproofness and breathability;
- Lightness and flexibility;
- Extremely comfortable last;
- Unparalleled grip.
- TOMAIA/UPPER: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SPESSORE TOMAIA/UPPER THICKNESS: –
- FODERA/LINING: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SOTTOPIEDE/INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm
- INTERSUOLA/MIDSOLE: EVA
- BATTISTRADA/OUTSOLE: Vibram® Exmoor with MEGAGRIP® compound
- FORMA/LAST: Zamberlan® Cozy Fit
- TAGLIA/SIZE: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- PESO/WEIGHT: 350 gr.