In the new line of products developed in collaboration with BOA, Zamberlan combines sustainability, lightness, comfort and versatility with an aesthetic modernity.
The new Mamba is the first model – signed by Zamberlan® – with a post-consumer recycled polyester upper, dedicated to mountain lovers who want low environmental impact products. Mamba is recommended for light hiking and fast hiking. Mamba has a medium-high cut upper made of post-use recycled polyester with PU reinforcements and is lined with Gore-Tex. It has been designed to protect and mold to the different foot shapes. Thanks to the BOA® Fit System, tested on the field to offer quality and durability, it is possible to obtain a quick, precise and accurate fit.
The Vibram® Exmoor outsole with EVA wedge and MEGAGRIP® compound provides lightness, softness and flexibility allowing you to challenge a vast variety of terrains.
- Low-impact materials: post-consumer recycled polyester upper;
- Agility and speed thanks to the BOA® Fit System;
- Waterproofness and breathability;
- Lightness and flexibility;
- Extremely comfortable last;
- Unparalleled grip.
- TOMAIA/UPPER: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SPESSORE TOMAIA/UPPER THICKNESS: –
- FODERA/LINING: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SOTTOPIEDE/INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm
- INTERSUOLA/MIDSOLE: EVA
- BATTISTRADA/OUTSOLE: Vibram® Exmoor with MEGAGRIP® compound
- FORMA/LAST: Zamberlan® Cozy Fit
- TAGLIA/SIZE: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- PESO/WEIGHT: 455 gr.