The new Mamba low is the first model – signed by Zamberlan® – with a post-use recycled fabric upper, dedicated to mountain lovers who want low environmental impact products.
Mamba low is recommended for light hiking and fast hiking. Thanks to the BOA® Fit System, tested on the field to offer quality and durability, it is possible to obtain a quick, precise and accurate fit. The upper of Mamba Low is made of post-use recycled polyester with PU reinforcements and lined with Gore-Tex. The Vibram® Exmoor sole with EVA midsole and MEGAGRIP® compound provides lightness, softness and flexibility and allows you to challenge a vast variety of terrains.
• Low-impact materials: post-consumer recycled polyester upper;
• Agility and speed thanks to the BOA® Fit System;
• Waterproofness and breathability;
• Lightness and flexibility;
• Extremely comfortable last;
• Unparalleled grip.
- TOMAIA/UPPER: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SPESSORE TOMAIA/UPPER THICKNESS: –
- FODERA/LINING: Post-consumer recycled polyester
- SOTTOPIEDE/INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm
- INTERSUOLA/MIDSOLE: EVA
- BATTISTRADA/OUTSOLE: Vibram® Exmoor with MEGAGRIP® compound
- FORMA/LAST: Zamberlan® Cozy Fit
- TAGLIA/SIZE: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- PESO/WEIGHT: 395 gr.