The new SALATHÉ 5.13 GTX RR is the evolution of the SS21 215 SALATHÉ GTX RR. Stable, precise, light and wearable “from the car to the top”: created for vie ferrate and technical approaches, the combination of its details and its lightness also make it perfect for trekking and hiking.
The fit of the SALATHE’ 5.13 GTX is even more snug and precise thanks to the articulated microfibre cuff combined with the elasticated gaiter. The attractive design of the upper in Hydroblock® treated embossed suede is accompanied by 360° protection of the gaiter.
Water-repellent and breathable thanks to Gore-Tex Extended Comfort, the Vibram® Pepe sole with MEGAGRIP® compound and dual-density EVA midsole ensures cushioning and torsional rigidity.BENEFITS:
- Snug fit thanks to the combination of suede and elastic materials
- Special lacing up to the toe for extreme comfort and precision
- High protection from scratches and shocks thanks to 360° rand
- Shock absorption and torsional rigidity for superior stability and control
- Wearable “from the car to the top”: Waterproof and breathable
- Shape with unique, specially designed anatomical footprint
- MEGAGRIP provides excellent traction on technical terrain.
- COLOR: Dark Grey/G1
- MIDSOLE: Dual density EVA wedge
- UPPER: Hydrobloc® Suede
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Pepe with MEGAGRIP® compound
- UPPER THICKNESS: 1,8 mm—2,0 mm
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- LAST: Zamberlan® X-Active Fit
- SIZE: EU 38-48 (c/mezze mis.—incl. Half sizes)
- INSOLE: Nylon 1,5 mm + PE
- WEIGHT: 440gr (1/2 pair sz.42).