Full focus on sustainability: Reusch presents the innovative “mo:re” line
The glove specialist Reusch has been working for many years to establish sustainable processes along the entire value chain. In addition to paying the greatest possible attention to the use of high-quality and durable materials as well as excellent workmanship, 25 percent of the models in the upcoming 2020/21 winter glove collection include recycled materials and 10 percent are completely PFC-free. This approach will be further intensified in the future.
With the “mo:re” line, Reusch has bundled all previous efforts in environmentally friendly production to develop a range of sustainable, high-quality, extra warm, waterproof and extremely durable winter gloves. Developed for high-active ski and outdoor adventures, the “Explorer” will be available as short cuff model, as long cuff model and as long cuff model with lobster construction and replaceable inner glove. Each model is based on the following materials:
• PFC-free, highly durable 3-layer softshell upper
• PFC-free, chrome-free leather
• 100% post-consumer recycled, PFC-free R-TEX® PCR insert
• 100% post-consumer recycled, biodegradable PrimaLoft® Silver Bio™ insulation.
• 85% post-consumer recycled lining material.