Very lightweight, seamless bi-material technical trousers with a technological look, made of recycled bi-elastic polyamide from REDCYCLE fishing nets and post-con- sumer material (130 g/m2).
The ergonomic pattern and the smoothness of the fabric provide an excellent level of comfort and freedom of movement. Great resistance to abrasion and very hard-wearing.
• Laser cut and glued pockets, waist and zips, reducing seams and providing a very minimalist and technological style.
• Bi-elastic and quick-drying SHELLSTRETCH technology
• Waist adjustment with wide belt and buckle for a better fit during activities.
• 4 pockets with zips (2 at the front, 1 military style pocket and 1 back pocket).
• Hem adjustable with elastic drawstring and cord locks.
• PFC-free water-repellent treatment (DWR).
• BLUESIGN® certified fabric.
• Fabric from the recycling of fishing nets and post-consumer waste materials.