Mountaineering boots with microfibre upper, Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining for excellent protection from low-temperature and water.
The special form Zamberlan® Technical fit is developed to make the fit comfortable and precise at the same time.
The insole guarantees excellent reactivity and facilitates rolling, while the dual-density PU midsole absorbs and supports the foot.
The Brenva 2093 mountaineering boot is also available in a woman version in Oxide color.
• Microfiber upper
• GORE-TEX bootie keeps your feet dry
• Protective rubber rand reinforcement
• Vibram® Mulaz EVO sole for great performance
• Elastic gusset for a better fitting
• SEMI-AUTOMATIC crampons compatible.
- Upper: Microfiber
- Upper thickness: 1,8mm – 2,0mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort
- Insole: Duraflex 4,5mm + PE
- Midsole: Dual-density PU wedge + Zamberlan® SEMI PCS
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz EVO
- Last: Zamberlan® Technical fit
- Size: EU 40-48 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- Weight: 790 gr (1/2 pair sz. 42).