Frida GTX is a backpacking boot designed to fit the shape of the female foot and make the walk more comfortable. The single piece in leather upper together with the Hydrobloc® technology gives the maximum protection against atmospheric agents.
Soft and flexible, this backpacking boot is particularly light (only 450g) and guarantees maximum comfort.
The Vibram® sole is good even for the most insidious terrain and gives a perfect grip.
The 333 Frida GTX model is designed for the untamed mountain enthusiasts who are not afraid of the most adverse weather conditions and difficult terrain. It is available in 3 colors: Brown, Tan, and Mango.
• A single piece in leather upper for the maximum protection
• GORE-TEX bootie keeps your feet dry
• Soft insole for great flexibility and comfort
• Women only backpacking last.
- Upper: Hydrobloc® Suede
- Upper thickness: 1,6mm – 1,8 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Insole: Nylon 3mm + PE
- Midsole: EVA Wedge
- Outsole: Vibram® Bacon
- Last: Zamberlan® Women’s fit
- Size: EU 36-43 (c/mezze mis. – incl. Half sizes)
- Weight: 450 gr (1/2 pair sz. 39).